Adobe Photoshop Touch is a version of Adobe Photoshop ported to tablets.
In Adobe Photoshop Touch you can manipulate layers and adjustment tools to create interesting images. With an integrated camera, you can use the camera to fill an area with the unique camera fill tool. Many of the same features can be accessed through the editing app.
Adobe Photoshop Touch also has a lot of sharing options like sharing on Facebook or using Google Image Search to locate images. Including step-by-step tutorials, Adobe Photoshop Touch is a great app for knowledgeable Photoshop users.
Adobe Photoshop Touch supports a maximum resolution of 1600X1600 allowing you a lot of space to create your unique images.
Adobe Photoshop Touch is a great image editing tool for mobile artists.
- Optimized user interface for 7-inch devices (minimum screen resolution 1024x600)
- Smoother brush strokes
- Two new Effects: Lens Flare (under “&” menu) and Stamp Pattern
- Improved grid layout for projects, tutorials, and images
- New support for sharing to Facebook, Twitter, and other registered apps
- Quick access to last 5 colors with new shortcut (drag down on Color)
- Various bug fixes